12/07/2013

Celebrity Style Crush | Lauren Conrad

               Hiya!
‘In my opinion being a real fashion victim has nothing to do with breaking rules, it’s trying to dress like someone you’re not’ - LC
Like so many people Lauren Conrad is one of my main style icons. She captures the perfect mixture between the California style but with classic/feminine shapes and cuts.
I believe so many people adore LC’s style because she is so relatable. All her outfits are easy to re-create and are easy for the everyday person to wear. LC has also found the perfect basic items that flatter her body the best. From a LBD to fitted black skinny jeans (every girls essential). If you want inspiration or guidance on finding your perfect wardrobe basics I urge you to check out Lauren’s book 'Style'. It’s a fab read and a great reference book if you ever need some inspiration.
Although LC tends to keep everything quite tailored and classic she does simple things to incorporate trends and bolder things into her outfits. A way Lauren does this is by her nails, painting them bright colours or even doing some nail art. If you want to check out how she does this herself definitely check out her book 'Beauty'. It shows you how LC achieves her signature, go to looks!

 LC's style shows that she's overall just a typical, down to earth type or girl who loves to look put together but definitely likes to be comfy. Just like any other girl.
 
Is Lauren Conrad your style icon? And why do you love her so much?
I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Love, Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. I love Lauren Conrad's style - she always looks effortlessly pretty!I especially like her outfit in the 4th picture! Cute blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I only know Lauren Conrad from reading her books to do with reality tv - they're fictional books in a series and I really enjoyed them. They were an effortlessly easy read, just like her style I guess! She is seriously beautiful!

    Love your blog, I'm a new follower!

    Evie
    www.regardingevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've read the first one from that series! Thanks :)

      Delete