11/08/2013

How I Store My Makeup Brushes

                Hiya! 

There are many different ways people store their makeup/hair products and all the tools. This is just a quick post to show how I like to store my makeup brushes, which is super easy but I personally really like how it looks sitting on my desk.
Many websites and stores sell containers specifically marketed for brush storage but I just used 2 different mugs that I owned but didn’t like to drink from. The first I use is a Kate and William wedding mug I got from Jack Wills back during the royal wedding. I keep all my face brushes here since it's the tallest and holds them all perfectly.
The second is a small Hello Kitty mug I received for Christmas last year from Urban Outfitters. I keep all my other brushes here like for eyeshadow. I love this mug it’s so cute but too small for my to use for tea :(

The final little pot I use isn’t for brushes but where I keep all my lip products/chapsticks, I like to always have them on hand since I use them every morning and night. I honestly can’t remember where I got this from but it’s just a little pink pot with a black ribbon tied around it. Nothing special, similar things can be found in places like Poundland.
 
Neither mugs are still available but similar things can be found on the websites.
How do you store your brushes?
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Love, Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love your Hello Kitty mug. I used to store mine in mason jars but they were too small and I had to change it up recently. I'm happy with the new ones I made though. :)

    Hope you'll get a chance and check out my blog. It's all beauty, life and DIY. If you ever have a fun Look/outfit of the day, or a fashion related DIY be sure to share at my "That's my Style" Link party on Fridays! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats a great idea! I definitely will :)

      Delete